Use of personal information
We handle personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- Providing our users with the services that have been subscribed to or registered for.
- Dealing with user requests and enquiries.
- Conducting customer and marketing research.
- Providing our users with information about products and services offered by Expensure.
- Aggregating anonymous information about how people use Expensure.
- Gathering information on how the service is used so we can make improvements when and where possible.
What we won't do with your data:
- We won't ever sell your personal information to anyone else.
- We won't spam you (but we may send you useful updates and news from Expensure).
- We won't divulge your information to anyone you haven't asked us explicitly to reveal it to.
- We won't sell or share your information with a 3rd party unless required by law.
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to establish the most popular areas of our web site. Cookies are also used to maintain a session, which tells us you are logged in. Your password, or any other personal information, is never stored in this cookie.
Whenever possible we take all practical steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. Encryption is used for transferring all sensitive data to and from our servers.
Web-based Data Transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us.
Changes to this policy